WINNERS OF “PRE-REGIONAL MATHEMATICAL OLYMPIAD 2019”

0
218

Nurturing children and making them as geniuses in various disciplines has been Velammal’s way of imparting quality education.

Our  Students from class X: Master Sanath Passan, Master Tanish Oleti,

Miss Aritha S,  Master Srivatsan A and Master Harish Kumar S have emerged as winners in the recently held “Pre-Regional Mathematical Olympiad 2019” conducted by NBHM (National Board for Higher Mathematics). Along with Velammal Nexus Group of schools, we take a moment here to appreciate these child prodigies on their remarkable achievement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here