Educational toys can be dangerous. A unique surgery performed on a 2 year old boy has saved the life of the child. The parents of the child could not get the exact problem analyzed for the past 2 months and were under the impression that it was a case of continuous cold.
A surgery was performed by Dr. Balakumar from Mehta’s Hospital- Global Campus, Velappanchavadi under anaesthesia in OT found an 8 shaped sponge educational playing toy stuck in the nostril of the 2 year old boy. The boy is currently safe but however the safety of educational toys is still a big question.