Schwarzkopf Professional India all set to host the second edition of Shaping Authentic Beauty Congress 2020 Celebrating the best in Indian Hairdressing

0
175

Schwarzkopf Professional India is all set to commence the second year of the prestigious hairdressing awards competition – Shaping Authentic Beauty Congress 2020 (SABC) after a successful event last year. Through this exciting event, Schwarzkopf Professional aims to provide every hairdresser a platform to showcase their talent, a journey to sharpen their artistry and an opportunity to compete with the best internationally

Schwarzkopf Professional kickstarted the opening of the Shaping Authentic Beauty Congress hairdressing awards competition at the iconic Taj Connemara Binny Rd, Anna Salai, Chennai on the 27th of February 2020. This will be amplified across other major cities –Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi and Mumbai

This will be followed by the penultimate grand finale in India later this year, followed by the eventual competition in Japan in 2021.

Last year, Schwarzkopf Professional, received an overwhelming response to the competition with numerous entries from all over the country and we are expecting the same the same, this year as well.

The event started with Schwarzkopf Professional Experts showcasing the latest in cut & colour in an interactive format. Following this, each of the torch bearers of last year’s Grand Finale in India showcased their work to inspire and encourage the audience to unleash their artistic talent.

The declared winners for the last year’s competition in various categories were as follows-

Category Name of the participate Salon name Region
Avant Garde Smita Gala Kaizo Salon Mumbai
Commercial Style Mayur (Shahbu Salmani) Glamazone Salon Chandigarh
Color Technician of the year Reema Bajaj Elvis & Reema Salon New Delhi
Men’s Style Shirin Merchant Kut & Make Salon Mumbai
Salon Of The Year Naseem Naseem Salon & Academy New Delhi

Following this, a new segment on photography mentorship was launched, for aspiring participants to capture their looks in the most creative, fashionable & impactful manner.

Talking about the second edition of SABCMelissa Hughe, National Technical Head, Henkel Beauty Care India said, “Schwarzkopf Professional has always strived to showcase only the best in the hairdressing industry- from our technology, products, techniques and experts. With the second edition of SABC we want to raise the bar higher and give young, passionate and enthusiastic hairdressers of our country a platform to showcase their talents internationally.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here