Promed multi-speciality hospital & diagnostic centre, opened a new state-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure at kottivakkam. The grand launch was felicitated by Mr. D.Jayakumar, Honourable Minister for Fisheries and personnel and administrative reforms along with Kollywood star couple Surya and Jyotika. 30-bedded multispeciality hospital is located at a prime location on ECR at kottivakkam, near Tiruvanmiyur, catering to the healthcare needs of neighbouring areas.
Promed multi-speciality hospital provides a comprehensive services for all ages including adult and pediatric primary care, In-patient facilities with elegantly designed patient accommodations, Cardiology, Nephrology, ENT, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Dentistry, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Diabetic disease management as well as other support services.
The hospital also has 24hr Emergency Care with ambulance facility, 24/7 Chest Pain Clinic functioning under Promed Institute of Cardiac Sciences (PICS) and spacious well ventilated intensive care unit with 7 beds and latest lifesaving equipments with experienced and skillful consultants available 24/7 state of the art operation theatre with laminar air flow for best surgical outcomes.
- Dr.Arunkalyanasundaram, Chief of Promed Cardiology Dept , is an accomplished leader in Complex Angioplasties and CTOs (100% blockage of arteries) with 15 years of Global expertise.
- Dr.Spoorthi Arun, Managing Director of Promed Hospital, specialized in Internal Medicine is an American board certified doctor, trained and worked in reputed Medical Institutions in U.S and now back in Chennai with 15 years of global experience to serve the community. Her special interest is in preventive cardiology and rehabilitation.
- Spacious well ventilated Intensive Care Unit with 7 beds and latest lifesaving equipments with experienced and skillful Consultant available 24/7
- State of the art Operation Theatre with laminar air flow for best surgical outcomes.
- First hospital to introduce “Cath Lab facility” on East Coast Road in association with Cleveland Cardiac Care.