PM Modi In Varanasi On His 68th Birthday, Interacts With School Students

0
219

“As students, it is vital to ask questions. Never feel afraid to ask questions. It is a key aspect of learning,” PM Modi said interacting with young students of a school at Narur on a wide range of subjects.

PM Modi also said students must give importance to sports, asking them to go out and play since it is essential.

“It is important to learn various skills, this will help you forever.”

“I came to your school on the special day of Vishwakarmajayanti. My greetings to everyone on this special day,” he told the students.

“As students, it is vital to ask questions. Never feel afraid to ask questions. It is a key aspect of learning,” Modi said in his interaction at the Narur school on a variety of subjects, calling the children “future of India”.

A smile lit up the face of the school children when the prime minister said they must give importance to sports and must go out and play since it is essential.

“Students must give importance to sports. It is important to learn various skills, this will help you forever.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here