Mission 100 Tons by Born to win research foundation trust.

0
696

MISSION 100 TONS OF RICE & PULSES

Place a provision box to feed the NeedyEk Mutthi ChawalRise for RiceRequeted Appartments to place a provision box and collect provision and the is Distributed to the Daily Wagers.

Hunger has no religion. Let’s fight together against hunger as human beings. One hundred tons of rice & pulses will be distributed to old-age homes, orphanages, pet shelters and many needy in Chennai. Twenty-five lakhs of meals will be distributed to the destitute said Varsha Aswani the Founder and Managing Trustee of Born to Win.

Social initiatives will empower the young brains towards social service.Essential commodities has no religion it is one among other important issues that we can fight together as human beings. Essential commodities will be distributed to old-age home, Pet shelters, Daily Wager orphanages, house keeping staff and many needy in Chennai.

Apart from this she wholeheartedly thanked Mrs.Jayalakshmi, Deputy Commissioner of Police, special wing for crime against women and children to join hands with #B2WBornToWin Inadequate access to safe and hygienic menstrual health is a rarely addressed issue. Svacch for coming forward in these testing times and helping girls and ladies in NGOs and shelter homes with sanitary napkins to keep them comfortable and safe.

We have Distributed 1.5 tons of pedigree to Pet shelters,stray dogs feeders group,and organised Feed The Needy on Wheels.Supported by Sankalp Beautiful World and M Auto she said.

we believe it’s a drop in the Ocean Born To Win to play a positive role in the community and in the health and welfare of the young & Old people in our country. We also believe that this collaboration will be a unifying force, drawing crowds  across the communities to be a part of various social causes in action.
About Born to win:Born to Win is a community created to bring together people from different walks of life who unite and take feat to create a lasting change across the world. Born To Win (B2W) is a social enterprise working towards the eradication of social challenges. B2W was created by two brothers, Jai and Preet Aswani, aged 17 and 13 respectively, to bring people together to work towards making a tangible change in the world around them. Our current campaigns are:
• Say No To Crackers – an initiative to raise awareness about the hazards of firecrackers that has resulted in 3000 children pledging their support.• Rise4Rice – a program that, in the span of two months, was able to collect and distribute 5 tons of rice to orphanages and old age homes across Tamil Nadu.• He4She – a program that aims to spread awareness about women’s health and wellness. Rs.3 Lakhs has already been raised by supporting the participation of a visually challenged girl in a marathon.
. Carry your own cloth bagDistributed 1 lakh Clothbags in 2019 CYCB program. In essence, what it does is to collect old bedsheets, pillow covers  and convert them into cloth bags. The conversion is done by physically and mentally disabled women from the most needy economic groups. Over 1 Lakh bags have already been distributed free of charge to local vendors in Chennai to enable them to stop the use of plastic bags.
B2W believes that social responsibility is no longer a choice, it is an imperative and this needs to be expressed in one voice. It is up to the next generation to drive the initiatives that will make the world a better place.
Among the awards they have received are:• The Abdul Kalam Eco Friendly Award 2019• Param Humanitarian Award• Selection as part of the Government of India’s Swacch Bharat Campaign.Creast from Indian coast guard• The Rotary Youngest Achiever Award 2018-19• Young Innovator Award 2018, from the Women’s Economic Form
Our efforts have been appreciated by, among others:• The Lt. Governor of Puducherry• Indian Coast Guard• Honorable Health Minister of Tamil Nadu Thiru Dr. C. Vijayabhaskar . Letter of Appreciation from India Tourism

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here