- Offers ‘3 years extended warranty on power train’ in addition to the 5 years Comprehensive Warranty & Free Periodic Maintenance under secure package, at no additional cost.
- The offer is extended on mu-X BS IV models, until stock lasts.
- Reinforces confidence in reliability, durability and tough build of ISUZU vehicles.
January 2020, Chennai: On the back of the encouraging response for mu-X ‘special warranty package’, Isuzu Motors India has extended the package to the limited available stock of mu-X BS IV models as well. The company urges the prospective SUV buyers to enjoy the unbeatable offer before the limited stocks end. As per regulations, BS IV models can only be purchased and registered until 31 March 2020.
The extended warranty of 3 years / 50,000 kms (whichever occurs earlier) on the ISUZU mu-X Powertrain, comes in addition to the ‘5ecure’ comprehensive warranty package, which offers a ‘5 years Comprehensive Warranty & 5 years Free Periodic Maintenance’, for 1,50,000 kms (whichever occurs earlier).
Isuzu Motors India continues to raise the ‘value proposition’ for its customers with this unbeatable warranty offer on the mu-X, making the SUV truly dependable in its segment.
The ‘5ecure’ package on the ISUZU mu-X was launched in the year 2018 and has been a successful value offering to customers by ISUZU. It has offered a complete peace of mind, exuding total confidence in reliability and durability of the product.
Available at no additional cost to the buyer, this extended warranty will enable many full-size SUV enthusiasts to opt for the ISUZU mu-X, given that the SUV already comes at an attractive price tag in its segment in India.
The new package comes with the following benefits on mu-X BSIV models only:
- ‘3 years / 50,000 kms ‘Extended warranty on powertrain’ (whichever occurs earlier) in addition to the 5 years / 1,50,000 kms warranty (whichever occurs earlier) & Free Periodic Maintenance under ‘5ecure’ package.
- Free Periodic Maintenance for 5 years / 150,000 kms – includes PMS parts, lubricants and related labour costs under ‘5ecure’ package. This excludes wear & tear and accidental damage related repairs
- This new package is transferrable.
The offer is applicable on the limited stock of mu-X BSIV models only. Applicable terms & Conditions can be enquired at all authorised ISUZU dealerships. Launched in October 2018, the new mu-X offers the best of both worlds. It is a perfect combination for those buyers who seek not only style, power and a dominating road presence but also want to have the best-in-class space and comfort for their family.