Mumbai, April 16, 2020: IndusInd Bank hasbeen working with the Government and its agencies across several states as well as at the national level, in their efforts to fight against the COVID 19 pandemic. IndusInd Bank has committed Rs. 30 crore towards this cause and is monitoring the requirements closely.
As part of the commitment, the Bank has already supplied relief materials such as face masks, hand sanitizers and gloves to the affected areas to combat the Corona Virus pandemic. The Bank is also working on facilitating Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for medical officials on duty.
The Bank has been given a mandate of opening an account towards the collection of contributions towards ‘Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund’ (PM CARES Fund).
About IndusInd Bank
IndusInd Bank, which commenced operations in 1994, caters to the needs of both consumer and corporate customers. Its technology platform supports multi-channel delivery capabilities. As on December 31, 2019, IndusInd Bank has 1851 branches/ banking outlets and 2721 ATMs spread across 746 geographical locations of the country. The Bank also has representative offices in London, Dubai and Abu Dhabi. The Bank believes in driving its business through technology. It enjoys clearing bank status for both major stock exchanges – BSE and NSE – and major commodity exchanges in the country, including MCX, NCDEX and NMCE. IndusInd Bank was included in the NIFTY 50 benchmark index on April 1, 2013.
● CRISIL AA + for Infra Bonds program
● CRISIL AA for Additional Tier I Bonds program
● CRISIL A1+ for certificate of deposit program
● IND AA+ for Senior bonds program by India Ratings and Research
● IND AA for Additional Tier I Bonds program by India Ratings and Research
● IND A1+ for Short Term Debt Instruments by India Ratings and Research
● Baa3 as Issuer, Bank Deposits and Senior Unsecured MTN ratings by Moody’s Investors Service
● P3 as Short Term Issuer Rating by Moody’s Investors Service
Visit us at www.indusind.com