Honda Cars India re-opens 155 dealerships across the country

0
26

Comprehensive SOPs on Safety & Distancing at dealerships to ensure all round prevention

New Delhi, May 13, 2020:  Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), today announced that 155 dealership facilities have re-opened so far across the country after getting necessary approvals from local authorities to restart operations. This includes 118 showrooms and 155 service outlets cumulatively. The dealerships had started opening sequentially after significant easing of restrictions on economic activities by the government last week. With safety and well-being of customers and dealer staff as top most priority, HCIL is closely working with all dealership to ensure strict adherence to the comprehensive guidelines of sanitization, safety & distancing in line with government norms as well as specified by the company.

The Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the dealerships include preparation before restart of operations in terms of facility readiness, equipment fitness check, availability of personal protective and sanitization equipment, manpower readiness and sanitization. Once the operation starts, there is heightened focus on Contactless Customer experience with extensive use of digitalized mediums for product explanation and online means of communication for all sales and service needs. Specific protocols are to be followed for entry into dealership facility, pre-sales customer test drives, sales activity, receiving cars for service, road tests, shop floor handling and finally delivering the car back to the customer. These safety guidelines are being applied across the facility including customer areas, back office, shop floor, parts storage and other areas.

Mr. Rajesh Goel, Senior Vice President and Director, Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd said, At HCIL, ensuring safety for everyone is paramount to us, for which we and our dealers partners are taking all measures of sanitization, safety and distancing at both showroom and workshops. We would like to assure our customers that our dealerships are geared up to welcome them and providing a safe, secure and contactless environment during their visit. With the gradual opening of dealerships in coming days, our objective is to reignite the joy of buying for our customers at a time when personal mobility will gain extreme significance. The dealerships will increasingly be able to focus on servicing vehicles being used by essential service staff like doctors as also for breakdown vehicles.”

About Honda Cars India Ltd.
Honda Cars India Ltd. (HCIL), a leading manufacturer of premium cars in India, was established in December 1995 with a commitment to provide Honda’s latest passenger car models and technologies, to the Indian customers. HCIL has two state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities at Greater Noida, U.P and at Tapukara, Distt. Alwar, Rajasthan.

The company’s product range includes Honda Jazz, Honda Amaze, Honda WR-V, Honda City, Honda Civic and Honda CR-V, which are manufactured in India. Honda’s models are strongly associated with advanced design and technology, apart from their established qualities of durability, reliability and fuel-efficiency. The company has a strong sales and service network with 367 facilities in 263 cities spread across the country.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here