- Launch re-affirms Havells’ commitment to bring technologically superior products for Indian users
- Communication ready feature rich range solves operational difficulties and ensures safety and efficiency
Chennai, 20thNovember, 2019: Havells India Limited, a leading Fast-Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) company, introduced ST^Dx, Communicationready range of switchgear. Aesthetically designed, imbued andcrafted to meet the requirements of evolving construction and manufacturing industry, with IP43 and IK09 certified Distribution boards.
The growing focus on future ready and innovative solutions in the electrical industry is rapidly transforming the electrical products and systems required to meet sustainability standards. In future, the power system will be technologically superior, smart, self-healing and conducive to IT enabled data sharing and management technology. In line with these demands, the low voltage electrical switchgear industry is also transforming at a rapid pace.
Addressing this need, Havells has launched its latest switchgear ST^Dx, to enhance performance in order to meet the operational challenges with smart monitoring and user-friendly features. The technologically advanced communication ready range of Circuit Protectiondevice and Distribution Board (DB) provides multiple functionalities such as field monitoring and energy management in addition to circuit identification and positive contact indication.
Commenting on the launch, Mr. Saurabh Goel, President, Havells India Ltd, said.“We are delighted to bring ST^Dx range of MCB, RCCB and DB to Tamil Nadu, industrial hub of the country. The ST^D x range of MCB, RCCB and DB are highly functional, intuitive and performance-driven , keeping pace with changing times and evolving needs, of Industrial, commercial and residential sectors. ST^Dx range is true blend of Smart design and functionality which ensures user friendliness and precise performance”
With multifunctional capabilities, the advanced version of Havells ST^DX offers real time monitoring status and facilitate pro-active maintenance of the device. The entire range will improve uptime making modern businesses more competitive and limiting intervention cost. With advanced programming of load cycle and efficient energy management, the range is aiming to minimize energy wastage and improve sustainability. Designed to meet the modern needs, the advanced range will enhance safety with flag indication features along with providingease of usage with its user-friendly features as well.
Key features of the advanced range will include:
Field condition monitoring
- Continuous real-time monitoring of switchgear device status, right from incomer MCCBs to the final DB level.
- Immediate alarms of fault-tripping through Havells BMS software, mobile SMS, e-mail alert, etc.
- Count and record the complete history of switchgear device: ON, OFF, Trip operations, number of running hours etc. This is helpful in estimating the reliability and ageing of electrical installation and facilitating pro-active maintenance.
- ST^Dxauto-reclose auxiliaries will improve uptime, making modern businesses even more competitive.
- In case of permanent fault, the auxiliary will prevent resetting and signal the fault information to monitoring station.
Advance programming of load cycle
- Havells monitoring system allows users to control when a circuit is powered on/off.
- Demand side management functions like load reduction, peak load shifting, power consumption according to time-of-use tariff can be easily realized.
- Load management through to-the-point use will translate into minimal energy wastage, monetary savings, low carbon footprint and sustainability.
Systematic Energy Management
- ST^Dx communication enabled in-rail meters that will allow real-time monitoring of energy consumption and power indicators (voltage, current, etc.) at sub-DB level.
- Now users can easily keep track of zone wise usage patterns, quickly identify abnormal trends and re-align with targets.
ABOUT HAVELLS: Havells India Ltd. is a leading FMEG company (fast moving electrical goods) with presence across India. Its product range includes Industrial & Domestic Circuit Protection Switchgear, Cables& Wires, Motors, Fans, Power Capacitors, Luminaires for Domestic, Commercial & Industrial applications, Modular Switches, Water Heaters and Domestic Appliances covering the entire gamut of household, commercial and industrial electrical needs. Havells owns prestigious brands like Havells, Crabtree and Standard. With 43 branchoffices and over 4000 professionals Havells has achieved rapid success in the past few years. Its 13 state-of-the-art manufacturing units in India located at Haridwar, Baddi, Sahibabad, Faridabad, Alwar, Ghiloth, Guwahati and Neemrana are manufacturing globally acclaimed products, synonymous with excellence and precision in the electrical industry. Havells India Limited recently also became the first Indian Electrical Company to be included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index Emerging Markets along with 12 other Indian companies to be included in the index.