Mumbai, 27 September 2019: GoAir, India’s most reliable, trusted and fastest-growing airline has been honored with the ‘India’s Greatest Brand 2018-19 – Pride of the Nation’ award in the aviation category. The award was presented by AsiaOne, an international business magazine and URS Media Consulting.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP, the Process Advisors for the awards found that GoAir’s brand score was relatively higher than the other brands across various parameters in the same category.
The award ceremony was graced with the presence of Mr Ramdas Athwale, Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment. The award ceremony also witnessed participation from diplomats, corporate decision makers, philanthropists and leading lights from the entertainment industry.
Commenting on the latest achievement, Mr. Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir, said: “It has been raining awards for GoAir. Last month we received ‘Most Trusted Brand’ award and now we are honored to receive the ‘India’s Greatest Brand 2018-19 – Pride of the Nation’ award in the aviation category. The award reinforces our commitment to providing affordable, quality-assured and time efficient services to our flyers.”
The best part is that none other than Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu India LLP has recognised GoAir as India’s Greatest Brand 2018-19 – Pride of the Nation. It is very heartening to see that global management consulting firm has validated GoAir’s brand salience.
The key leaders from the USA, UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Bangladesh were also a part of the 12th Edition of the Asian Business & Social Investor Round Table Forum 2019 to facilitate new avenues of economic cooperation, and high-level investment opportunities in India and the Asian region.
According to data released by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) GoAir – India’s fastest growing airline – has emerged as the most punctual airline in August 2019, thereby creating history in the Indian aviation sector. This is the 12th month in a row that GoAir has achieved the distinction of being on top of on-time-performance (OTP) charts. As per the data released by the DGCA, GoAir registered 85.1% OTP, the highest among scheduled domestic airlines in August 2019.
GoAir currently operates 320 daily flights and carried around 13.91 lakh passengers in the month of August 2019. GoAir flies to 24 domestic destinations including Ahmedabad, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kannur, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi and Srinagar. GoAir flies to 7 international destinations, including Phuket, Male, Muscat, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bangkok and Kuwait, with Singapore to take-off soon.
GoAir Awards and Achievements Gallery:
Here’s a sneak peek of the achievements by GoAir:
- 2019: Most Trusted Brand Award 2019
- o 2019: Best on-time performance for 12 months in a row as per DGCA (from September 2018 to August 2019) (DGCA: Directorate General of Civil Aviation). *Routesonline survey, period H1 2018)
- 2018: Touted as the fastest growing airline in the world (by Routesonline*, a leading global aviation portal)
- 2018: Hospitality India Award for the Best Preferred Airline
- 2016: India’s second Most Trusted Airline Brand, according to the Brand Trust Report, India Study
- 2014: Cargo Airline of the Year — The Stat Trade Times
- 2014: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today’s Traveller Award
- 2013: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today’s Traveller Award
- 2010: India’s Leading Budget/ Low-Cost Carrier — Indian Hospitality Excellence Awards
2008: Best Domestic Airline For Excellence in Quality and Travel Writers Association