The TTD Trust Board Meeting was held under the Chairmanship of Sri YV Subba Reddy at Annamaiah Bhavan in Tirumala on Saturday. TTD Ex-officio including TTD EO Sri Anil Kumar Singhal, Smt Usha Rani-Secretary to Government of AP (Land, Revenue and DM), Endowments Commissioner Smt Padma, TUDA Chairman, Chief Whip, Chandragiri legislator Sri C Bhaskar Reddy and other board members, special invitees were also present.
The board has discussed in elaborate on various issues. Some excerpts:
- When the estimated budget for the financial year 2019-20 is Rs.3116.25crore, the revised estimates for the year stood at Rs.3,243.19crore. The revenue through Srivari Hundi estimated as Rs.1231crore and revised estimates was Rs.1285crore while the revenue garnered out from Prasadam receipts recorded as Rs.330crore as against the estimated amount of Rs.270crore.
- An administrative sanction of Rs.10crore for providing RCC Crash Barriers and CC wall along the Second Ghat Road. Expert Opinion invited from IIT Chennai, JNTU experts on laying of CC pavements for both ghat roads.
- Gold Malam works for the Vimanam of Sri Varaha Swamy temple at an estimated cost of Rs.14crore and necessary gold will be drawn from TTD treasury.
- Sanction of Rs.14.50crore towards the renovation of TTD Administrative Building in Tirupati.
- Approved for administrative sanction of Rs.30crore towards the construction of Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple and Information Centre at Bandra, Mumbai.
- Apart from this, the Jammu Government has come forward to provide land towards the construction of Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple. Similarly, the Government of UP has also requested TTD to construct Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple on the provision of appropriate place.
- Providing centralized AC system for Sri Padmavathi and Sri Srinivasa Kalyana Mandapams of TTD in Tirupati at a cost of Rs.3.20crore.
- The services of Dr AV Ramana Deekshitulu will be taken in Srivari temple as Pradhana Archaka on Honorary basis.
- Resolved to file a criminal defamation suit against a vernacular paper for Rs.100crore for publishing false news which affected the sentiments of millions of devotees.
- Agreed for the deployment of a DSP level officer to monitor the Cyber Security Wing in TTD.
- Dr Madan Mohan Reddy, renowned Orthopedic Surgeon working in Apollo, Chennai, has been appointed as Director for BIRRD Ortho Hospital run by TTD in Tirupati on Honorary basis.