CaratLane- A Tanishq Partnership launches its 4th store in Chennai, continues its retail expansion in the South

0
173

26th November, 2019 – Continuing its accelerated retail growth, CaratLane- ATanishq Partnership has launched its fourth store in Chennai, taking the store count to 24 in the southern region. With the launch of this store, CaratLane is now 79 stores strong in the country.

Situated in Adyar, a prominent residential area in Chennai, this outpost of CaratLane is designed to bring in a seamless jewellery buying experience. Speaking on the occasion, MithunSacheti, Founder & CEO of CaratLane said, “Chennai has always been a key target market for us and since we received such a great response from our other three stores in the city, it was the next logical step to launch the store in Adyar. This store is likely to appeal to the families residing in the area and hence is designed keeping their needs in mind.”

“CaratLane stores are very different from the typical Indian jewellery stores. A solitaire corner and an extremely helpful team of experts are what makes the experience exceptional. We are looking forward to welcoming the residents of Chennai to a whole new experience that will help them discover fine jewellery like never before.” added Sacheti

CaratLane has been able to cater to a vast audience since it has designs starting from as low as Rs. 5000. As a part of the launch, the store is offering a Flat 25% off on Diamond Prices of ALL designs for a limited period.” said Mr.Gurukeerthi, Co-founder,CaratLane who was present at the launch.

Ms.ReetiAneja, a customer from Chennai mentioned, “I am an avid follower of CaratLane, but it used to be quite a journey for me to travel to the stores, if I wanted to look at my favourite pieces in person. Now that CaratLane is in Adyar, my favorite jewellery shopping destination is so much closer to home!”

In its journey to make beautiful jewellery accessible to all, CaratLane’s new store definitely gives its customers yet another reason to celebrate.

Store Address:

G2-A, G2-B, and G1-B ground floor,

Rajalakshmi Palace, 43, First main road,

Gandhi nagar, Adyar, Chennai-600020

Store Timings: 11:00 AM- 9:00 PM

Contact No:9500007183

Visit: www.CaratLane.com

About CaratLane:

CaratLaneaTanishq Partnership, India’s first omni-channel jewellery brand was founded in 2008, by MithunSacheti and SrinivasaGopalan, with a simple but courageous objective – to make beautiful jewellery accessible, affordable and forever wearable. All CaratLane collections draw design inspiration from a strong historical legacy and interpret them in a modern theme. With the new-age woman as a muse, the design philosophy at CaratLane is to make jewellery which makes the wearer ‘feel’ beautiful, and draws out her compelling individuality, inner confidence and self-esteem.

With a strategic investment from Titan Company Limited, CaratLane is now partners with India’s largest retail jeweller, Tanishq. The partnership aims to work towards a common mission – to offer customers beautiful jewellery and a distinctive shopping experience that fits today’s values and lifestyles – enabling CaratLane to grow as India’s 21st-century jewellery brand.

CaratLane is also known for its signature jewellery-buying experience across all platforms. Along with the website, which is India’s largest online jewellery destination, CaratLane now has 79 brand stores across the country. CaratLane also pioneered a unique Try@Home feature for jewellery buyers in the country, where customers can book an appointment to get their desired jewellery delivered at their doorsteps and try them at their comfort, with no obligation to buy. Furthermore, CaratLane also launched a revolutionary virtual try-on app – the Perfect Look App – which enables jewellery buyers to try multiple pieces literally without having to physically wear them.

Facilitating the diamond-buying experience in India, CaratLane stores also include a Solitaire Lounge personalised with a highly skilled team to assist diamond buyers to find the perfect solitaire. CaratLane diamond consultants are also available 24×7 at toll-free number 1-800-102-0103.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here