BANGALORE TO WELCOME BRITISH AIRWAYS’ FIRST A350 AIRCRAFT FEATURING THE NEW’CLUB SUITE

0
73

Bengalore,16May 2019–British Airways has announced that its new A350 aircraft with its highly-anticipated new business class Club Suite,will fly to India later this year.

Bangalore will be the first city in India,and just the fourth destination on the airline’s worldwide network, to welcome itsnew A350 aircraft.

The airline’s sophisticated and newly-branded Club Suite offers direct-aisle access, a door for greater privacy and luxurious flat-bed seats in a 1-2-1 configuration. Boasting 40 per cent more storage, including a vanity unit and mirror, WiFi, enviable 18.5-inch inflight entertainment screens*, high definition gate-to-gate programming, and PC / USB power; every aspect of British Airways’ new cabin has been designed for today’s customer.

The A350 aircraft itself will also promote a feeling of well-being, space and calm due to its reduced noise levels, high ceilings and ambient lighting which is intended to compliment the time of day and outside light. Customers will leave their flight feeling rested thanks to higher levels of humidity and refreshed air as the cabin pressure is equivalent to an altitude of just 6,000 feet. There are also environmental benefits to flying on the state-of the-art A350 as 25 per cent lower fuel burn significantly reduces CO2 emissions.

As well as a new 56-seat Club World cabin, the three-cabin A350 will feature the latest World Traveller Plus (Premium Economy) cabin, with56 seats, plush new pillows and quilts, new amenity kits and an enhanced service and an improved dining experience. The World Traveller (economy) cabin offers 219 seats. Customers will also benefit from high-speed WiFi, allowing travellers to browse the internet on their personal electronic devices.

Moran Birger, Head of Sales Asia Pacific and Middle East at British Airways, said: “We are delighted to welcome our new A350 aircraft in Bangalore, later this year, featuring our new Club Suite, which is one of the most exciting developments in our current £6.5 billion investment programme.

“Each new suite has direct aisle access and comes with a personal door – design features which were incorporated as a direct result of the feedback we’ve had from our customers.

“We have worked hard to ensure that every aspect of the Club World experience exudes the very British style and quality customers expect from us. We hope that as more customers have the chance to experience it, they’ll enjoy travelling in it as much as we’ve enjoyed designing it.”

As part of British Airways’ £6.5 billion investment for its customers, the airline has also introduced several changes in its Club World, World Traveller Plus and World Traveller cabins, by offering exceptional new restaurant-style catering from Do&Co, industry-leading Wi-Fi on board and opening of new lounges across the world. New routes are also being launched this year including Osaka, Pittsburgh and Charleston.

*The Inflight entertainment system size varies slightly by aircraft type and will be between 17 and 18.5 inches.

About British Airways

  • British Airways is the UK’s largest international airline offering 45 million customers a year quality, choice and convenience. Its principal place of business is London, with a significant presence at Heathrow, Gatwick and London City airports.
  • British Airways’ main home at Heathrow is Terminal 5, regularly voted the world’s best airport terminal in international passenger surveys.
  • Operating one of the most extensive international scheduled airline route networks, together with its joint business agreement, codeshare and franchise partners, British Airways flies to more than 200 destinations in almost 80 countries, on a fleet of nearly 300 aircraft. The airline is investing £6.5bn over the next five years in new aircraft, new cabins, new lounges, new food and new technology – including industry-leading WiFi.

British Airways is a founding member of the airline alliance oneworld, which serves some 1,000 destinations across the globe.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here